The BasicMaster (patent pending) represents the next generation of mixing solutions for the process industry. Not only is it more compact and perfectly optimised for energy-efficient high shear mixing, it is also virtually maintenance-free.
Powder is added manually through the man hole and is instantly incorporated into the liquid.
The mixer generates a controlled vortex in the tank, which contributes to separating air from the liquid and generates a perfect homogenous dispersion within seconds.
The result is a highly stable and homogenous end product, which is lump-free and contains a minimum of air.
Depending on the selected options, the mixer can be used as a batch mixer or as an in-line mixer. For in-line mixing a circulation loop is required.
The BasicMaster has been optimized for mixing of a wide range of products, e.g.:
- Products for spray drying
- Soft drinks
- Ice cream
- Sugar solutions
- Pectin solutions
- Recombined milk-based products
- Mixer unit (WEG) with flushed mechanical shaft seal (requires frequency control)
- Man hole with safety net and safety switch
- 1 x outlet valve (butterfly)
- 1 x liquid inlet
- 2 x rotating spray balls
- 2 x level sensors – top & bottom (E&H Liquiphant)
- Fittings: TRI-Clams, SMS or DIN-ISO
(The final product must be pumpable using a standard centrifugal pump – viscosity up to 2000 cP. For viscosity above 2000 cP, a DTM process mixer is required)
- Extra top inlet/sampling
- Sack delivery chute
- Level control pressure transmitter/control valve for level control with tangential side admission
- MCC panel with frequency converters
- Load cells with transmitter in stainless steel box
- Outlet pump (must be equipped with frequency converter, if used as inline mixer)
- Insulated jacket
Download product sheet: Basicmaster Data Sheet
|Model||Product density||Viscosity||Mixer effect||Powder capacity|
|250||1-1,35 kg/l||1-2000 cp||11 - 18,5 kW||50 kg/min|
|500||1-1,35 kg/l||1-2000 cp||18,5 - 22,5 kW||50 kg/min|
|1000||1-1,35 kg/l||1-2000 cp||22 - 30 kW||100 kg/min|
|2000||1-1,35 kg/l||1-2000 cp||45 - 55 kW||150 kg/min|
|3000||1-1,35 kg/l||1-2000 cp||55 - 75 kW||200 kg/min|
|5000||1-1,35 kg/l||1-2000 cp||75 - 90 kW||300 kg/min|