The ProcessMaster (patent pending) represents the next generation of mixing solutions for the process industry. Not only is it more compact and perfectly optimized for energy-efficient high shear mixing, it is also virtually maintenance-free.
By means of vacuum, the powder is drawn from the funnel into the mixer below liquid level and instantly wetted. The powerful, high shear mixer and scraper agitator generates a controlled vortex in the tank. The combination of vortex and vacuum effectively separates air from the liquid and generates a perfect homogenous dispersion within seconds.
The unit comes with an insulated jacket for quick heating and cooling with steam or ice water. For extra quick heating the unit can be equipped with direct steam valves.
The result is a highly stable and homogenous, air and lump-free end product.
The mixer is used for mixing of:
- Mayonnaise (max. 1000 kg)
Homogenisation down to 3 my lump free and viscosity up to 50.000 cP.
- Mixer unit (WEG) with flushed mechanical shaft seal (requires frequency control)
- Vacuum pump with water-saving unit (requires frequency control)
- 3-way valve for CIP of vacuum pipe
- Insulated Steam/cooling jacket flange connection
- Scraper agitator with SEW gear (incl. inverter)
- Man hole with safety sensor
- Inspection glass with wiper / inspection glass with LED light source (Lumiglas)
- 2 x powder valves with Alfa Laval LKLA actuator (butterfly)
- 1 x outlet valve with Alfa Laval LKLA actuator (butterfly)
- 2 x rotating spray balls with 3-way valve from vacuum pipe (Alfa Laval Uniq type 21)
- 2 x level sensors top & bottom (E&H Liquiphant)
- Temperature transmitter (WIKA)
- Pressure sensor (WIKA)
- Fittings: TRI-Clams, SMS or DIN-ISO
Download the product sheet for the ProcessMaster
- Steam/cooling jacket with insulation
- Valve battery for cooling and heating
- Direct steam valves with 5my ultra filter+valves
- Powder funnels (100l, 250l, 500l, 1000l & 2000l)
- Powder funnel (25l) for small ingredients incl. manual butterfly valve
- Extra powder valve 2½” butterfly / extra liquid top inlet/ sample valve
- MCC panel with inverters
- I/O Panel for connection to master PLC
- Outlet pump (Alfa laval SRU Positiv pump)
- Load cells (2 pc global weighing) with transmitter in stainless box
- Process valve – dfferent type (GEA, SPX, etc.)
|Model||Mixer Volume||Steam Jacket||Cooling Water||Direct Steam||Mixer Effect||Vacuum Pump||Agitator|
|ProcessMaster 250||160||300 kg/h||10 m³/h||300 kg/h (1)||18 kW||3 kW||1,5 kW|
|ProcessMaster 500||160||400 kg/h||10 m³/h||300 kg/h (1)||22 kW||3 kW||1,5 kW|
|ProcessMaster 1000||200||500 kg/h||15 m³/h||600 kg/h (1)||30 kW||5 kW||3 kW|
|ProcessMaster 2000||250||600 kg/h||15 m³/h||600 kg/h (1)||55 kW||5 kW||3 kW|
|ProcessMaster 3000||325||800 kg/h||20 m³/h||900 kg/h (1)||75 kW||7 kW||5,5 kW|
|ProcessMaster 5000||325||1000 kg/h||20 m³/h||1200 kg/h (1)||90 kW||7 kW||7,5 kW|