SiccaDania offers turnkey powder handling solutions including transportation, dosing and batching of the powder. Apportioning of the powder happens in a mixer often set up before the process line. These powder handling systems can also include gentle powder transport to silos and packing lines after the process.
All components are produced in a flexible system that can complete a wide range of various demands in the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Ergonomic safe design for better working conditions
- Hygenic design in compliance with EHEDG and EC-1935/2004.
- ATEX according to 2014/34/EU
All powder handling systems from SiccaDania are produced with our customers’ demand in mind and in compliance with the local norms such as FDA, EC 1935/2004 or special demands (HAZOP/HACCP) for safe handling of bulk powder material.
These systems can also include:
- A special design to eliminate contamination risk
- Central vacuum dust collection systems
- Low-velocity pressure Dense-phase conveying for agglomerated powder
- Dilute phase pressure and vacuum conveying
- Batching system in receiver weighing cyclones
- Manuel bag dumping, bigbag discharge, weighing and dosing
- Bigbag and drum filling system
- ATEX – dust explosion systems
- Silo systems