The ShearMaster represents the next generation of mixing solutions for the process industry. Not only is it more compact and perfectly optimised for energy-efficient high shear mixing, it is also virtually maintenance-free.
The mixer unit is designed to be welded onto existing or new tanks, where better and more efficient mixing is needed. The ShearMaster is welded into the bottom or side of the tank. It is also possible to install more units onto the silo tanks.
With the integrated, direct driven ShearMaster, customers can experience several benefits; 20% less energy compared to more conventional mixing technologies, minimum number of spare parts and maximum noise level to approx. 75dB.
The ShearMaster has been optimised for mixing of a wide range of products, e.g.:
- Products for spray drying
- Soft drinks
- Ice cream
- Sugar solutions
- Pectin solutions
- Pet-food Gravy
- Recombined milk-based products
- Mixer unit (WEG) (230/400V 50Hz) with shaft sealing (to be frequency controlled)
- Welding Flange
- O-Ring EPDM
- Shaft seal carbon/SIC bellow
Standard on ShearMaster 80-160:
- Double mechanical shaft seal with Bürkert (1/8”) solenoid valve and throttle valve
Depending on type of viscosity (Shear sensitive e.g. Ketchup) products with up to 5000 cP can be processed.)
Download the product data sheet for the ShearMaster
- Other motors, Nema exx & etc on request.
- Propeller for extra turbulence
- Start/stop Box with soft starter
- Start/stop Box with frequency inverter
- Shaft seal SIC/SIC
- Sterile balance shaft seal Carbon/SIC
- Sterile balance shaft seal SIC/SIC
|Model||Motor||Flow||Shear Rate||Recommended Tank Size|
|ShearMaster 65-125||5,5 kW||50-70 m³||18-35000 s-1||50-100 L|
|ShearMaster 65-125||7,5 kW||60-80 m³||18-35000 s-1||75-150 L|
|ShearMaster 80-160||11 kW||80-120 m³||25-50000 s-1||200-400 L|
|ShearMaster 80-160||15 kW||100-130 m³||25-50000 s-1||300-600 L|