The LabMaster represents the next generation of mixing solutions for the process industry. The LabMaster is a small, compact mixer designed to work as pilot mixer for developing new recipes but can also be used for small scale productions.
The LabMaster is used for mixing of:
Homogenization down to 1 my lump free and viscosity up to 50.000 cP.
- Mixer unit (230/400V 50Hz) with shaft sealing (incl. inverter)
- Vacuum system with vacuum pump (incl. inverter)
- Insulated steam/cooling jacket with valves
- Direct steam system
- Scarper agitator with gear
- Lid lift with electrical actuator
- 2 x 25 litre powder/liquid funnels with manual butterfly valves
- Outlet with manual butterfly valve with Tri-clamp
- Integrated PLC control system 9” display
|Model||Motor||Agitator||Total kW||Steam (3-5 Bar)||Cooling Water|
|LabMaster 100VA||15 kW||1,5 kW||20 kW||100 kg/h||10 m3|