The LiquidMaster is the most energy-efficient solution for inline High Shear mixing on the market.
The LiquidMaster is used for mixing of powders and liquids:
- Sugar solutions
- Recombined dairy products
- Brine emulsifiers
Homogenisation down to 1 my lump free.
- Mixer unit (230/400V 50Hz) with shaft sealing
- Tri-clamp inlet/outlet
- CIP spray ball with manual butterfly for cleaning
Download the LiquidMaster data sheet.
• Powder hopper for small ingredients incl. butterfly valve
• Extra powder valve 2½” butterfly/extra inlet in top
• MCC panel with frequency converters
• I/O panel for pre-connection to central control
• Outlet pump
• Load cells (2 Global Weighing) with transmitter in stainless steel box
• Insulated jacket
• Process valves of different brand (GEA,SPX, etc.)
|Model||Motor||Flow||Mixer capacity||Tank volume||Powder capacity|
|LiquidMaster 50-160||7.5-11 kW||25-30 m³/h||15-20 m³/h||200 l||40-60 kg/min|